Recruiters and staffing companies NEED NOT contact us and DO NOT have permission to contact candidates on our behalf.
Think Company has been named one of the Best Places to Work by the Philadelphia Business Journal!
Think Company is looking for a Part-Time Conshohocken Studio Manager who will thrive in our dynamic culture. We are a design firm that encourages fun, creativity, and relationship building. An organized, engaging and upbeat Studio Manager helps contribute to our dynamic and fun culture.You will get to work with some of the most talented designers and technologists in the industry. The Conshy Studio Manager will report to the Human Resources Specialist and will be responsible for overall Conshy Studio activities. Our environment calls for an individual who is upbeat, positive, adaptable and open-minded. If you exemplify these traits, we look forward to hearing from you!
What You'd Do:
- Manage office calendar and prepare for guest arrivals
- Schedule, maintain and support internal initiatives and employee engagements
- Manage inventory and ordering of supplies
- Track studio expenditures
- Liaison between Think Company Conshy office and all external vendors
- Meeting room management (help to resolve conflicting meetings)
- Deposit checks that come into the office
- Coordinate catering for Conshy Studio based events and client meetings
- Liaison between Conshy Studio and IT/phone service providers
- Retrieve all mail and packages and deliver to employees
- Support after-hour events as needed
- Own the studio environment and ensure we are always looking premium
- Act as “employee concierge” by helping employees with ad-hoc requests
- Assist with record management and creation of reports, as requested
- Act as backup to other support staff when necessary
- Other administrative responsibilities as requested
Traits You Bring:
- Outgoing, positive, and professional approach when working directly with clients
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Proficient using an Mac computer
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Maintain high level of organization and attention to detail
- Comfort in communicating with a wide range of personalities at all levels of the organization
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight and guidance when needed
- Represent our company at all times with professionalism and integrity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.